It’s time for our girl’s to share a room now that our baby is almost 3 and my oldest get’s his own big boy room! I’m really excited to get to style a super girly room for my daughters; I’ve been waiting for this moment for so long! We are taking elements from our old girl themed nursery into their room, but we are adding a fun, pink boho twist! This is going to be such a stunning pink boho girls room!
So the plan for this room is to create a wallpaper statement wall using Loomwell peel and stick wallpaper. I’m truly obsessed with their products, and I found the best wallpaper for this boho room! We are going with the Besty wallpaper and I’m so excited!
For the rest of the room, here is the inspiration and plan:
Plan of Action:
- For the walls, as I mentioned before, we are creating a wallpaper statement wall! The other 3 walls will be a crisp, creamy white that will help everything look clean. We’ve had to cover up a cowboy themed room when we bought the house, so we need some more white paint to finish covering up the pattern that keeps popping through.
- This room already has a bunkbed inside, but it’s a grey color. This doesn’t look as good with the wall behind it, so I am planning on repainting it a cream color.
- We already have bunkbed Beddy’s that we purchased when we got the bunkbed, and they are a light green color. This will be a fun pop of color, so the room doesn’t feel overwhelmingly pink. We are also going to add in some plants to their room for some more green accents.
- We have a large Ikea cubby dresser that we’ve used for all our baby’s changing tables/clothing storage. So we are going to put this against the wall, and the remaining space along the wall, we will be installing a small desk/play vanity for the girls to play dress up with. My girl’s really love dressing up and putting on makeup, so I knew they needed this cute space!
- For the art, I already have a lot of cute prints that still work in this room, but I plan on adding a few bolder prints as well. I love these retro style prints that talk about girl power!
- Since most of the toys are stored in this room, we are planning on creating a little pretend corner by the bunkbed. We will put their play kitchen inside, add some cute hooks for their dress ups, and a little organization for their cute play items.
- Last, we have a lot of kids books, so we need a new bookshelf! I was thinking it could be fun to add a boho whicker or rattan bookshelf to add a fun pop!
I’m so excited for this room to come together! It’s going to be bold, cute and perfect for my girls! Be sure to follow along on my TikTok and Instagram to see real time updates for this room! And check out all of my other DIY projects that I’ve completed in the past!