I’m so excited for this post today! As a family, we decided to make a big investment this year; we invested in a Peloton! I have wanted to get one of these bad boys for about a year now, but I was always scared of the price tag! AND I am sooooo bad about consistently going to the gym, so I was always nervous I wouldn’t use the bike. But I’m here to report the Peloton is THE BEST investment I’ve ever made. I am actually excited to ride everyday, and they have a huge variety of classes, so you literally are never bored!
I’ve been using the Peloton for 5 months now, and I’ve found some awesome products that have helped my experience to be even better! Everything from my favorite workout gear, to things that helped me not to hurt during my rides! It’s all listed below and of course…links are there for everything!
If you want to get a Peloton yourself, I HIGHLY suggest it, especially during this unsure time. If you’d like a $100 credit toward accessories when you buy (I used this to get my cycle shoes), use my code: ZPDGWQ
New to Peloton? Here are my faves:
- The SheFit Sports bra! This bra is MAGIC! You can adjust all the straps so you get the perfect fit. I am large busted, so finding a good sports bra is HARD. SheFit is the best out there for all sizes!
- Fabletics leggings are my go-to workout pants! They fit great, and most fits have pockets for your phone! Plus they always come out with super cute styles every month!
- This gel padded seat cover! My booty hurt SO BAD when I first started riding the Peloton! I had never done cycling before, so I had no idea those seats have literally no cushion! This gel seat cover will be your bff!
- These Maven Thread exercise head bands! I hate getting hair in my face when I work out, so these are a must for me! They have a ton of cute patterns and they stay in place! Plus you can fold them to create a smaller headband!
- Fun workout tanks like this Pelo Mom tank! I love a good workout tank, and there are so many cute ones on Etsy! As you ride Peloton, you will pick up fun quotes from our amazing instructors, and a lot of those get made into cute shirts!
- A sweat towel, especially this cute taco one! You sweat a lot when you ride your bike, so having a sweat towel handy is essential! I have a few I rotate through, but this taco one is by far my favorite! I love a good #tacocontent moment!
- These custom made cycling shoe hangers for your bike! When I first got our bike, I had no idea where to store my cycling shoes! Then I found these custom made hangers on etsy! They clip onto your weights holder and you are able to store 2 sets of shoes on the back of your bike. It’s perfect for storing my shoes as well as my husband’s!
- A heart rate monitor that hooks up to your bike, like this one! Tracking your heartrate during your classes is a great way to know you are hitting where you want to. Unfortunately, with the Peloton, the apple watch has a hard time pairing, so I love this wearable heartrate monitor! It easily syncs and gives me an accurate heartrate my whole ride.
- This AMAZING wearable fan! You get HOT during your rides, so having a fan close by is soooo helpful! I love this fan because you can wear it around your neck, or bend it around your bike’s handlebars!
I hope this list helps everyone that’s starting out their Peloton journey! I LOVE my bike and I love getting on and working out every single day! If you are riding and want to ride together, follow me on Peloton! My leaderboard name is #lvrich89! See you on the leaderboard boo!
Tell me in the comments, what is your favorite thing to do for working out?