Hey all! Today I’m excited to share some really fun date night ideas that are different than the average dinner and a movie date night! This will keep things fun with your significant other and provide little adventures to spark the love! I hope you enjoy!
Dallas Local List:
- Lava Cantina in the Colony: Such a cool venue that plays live music! Plus the food is great!
- Legacy Food Hall in Plano: This is a food court style place to eat with super cool restaurants. After eating, you can also enjoy walking around Legacy West Shops!
- Watters Creek in Allen: This is a fun shopping center filled with cute shops and restaurants! We personally love getting hot cocoa and crepes while walking around!
- Texas Start Dinner Theater: An award winning Murder Mystery dinner show!
- Marty B’s in Flowermound: A really cool BBQ place that has live music and yard games.
- DFW Surf in Little Elm: You can rent a kayak and enjoy a fun afternoon on Lake Lewisville.
- Six Flags over Texas in Arlington: This theme park is a super fun place to eat yummy food and ride some roller coasters!
- iFly Indoor Skydiving in Frisco: Experience what it’s like to skydive in this super cool indoor skydiving facility!
- Dallas Axe Throwing in Richardson: Have fun throwing axes at targets together as a couple! This is a SUPER fun activity!
- Fort Worth Stock Yards: The stock yards is a really cool experience filled with longhorns, country dancing and really great BBQ!
- Rodeo Goat in Fort Worth: This yummy restaurant has really unique burgers plus fun yard games to enjoy!
- Coyote Drive-In Theater in Fort Worth: This fun outdoor drive in theater shows the latest movies plus has a great eatery and outdoor ice skating.
Date Nights You can Do Anywhere
- Take a fun nature hike! This will vary where you live of course, but there are a ton of beautiful trails everywhere you can explore! Plus, you can bring a picnic and enjoy nature!
- Hit up a local museum and explore the latest exhibits. Then follow with some hot chocolate or smoothies.
- Try a new recipe from Pinterest together! Create a menu and get cooking!
- Take a class together! There are a ton of fun classes you can take in your city! They vary from cooking, all the way to shooting guns!
- Becoming a teenager again and go to an arcade! Have a competition to see who can get the most tickets!
- Go stargazing together in a local park! Remember to bring a blanket to lay on!
- Have a dessert night! Go to a local bakery and get some treats!
- Go on a Food Crawl! Get appetizers in one restaurant, main course in another, and dessert in the last one!
- Go Geocaching! This is something we used to do in college and it’s SO fun!
- Go to mini golf, bowling or indoor laser tag!
I hope you enjoyed this fun date night list! Which ones will you do with your friends and significant other?
Leave a Reply